So much happened during the last few days and weeks that I don’t even know where to start. For once, all news are fun and exciting – which is also the reason why my monthly recap comes so late. Life has simply treated me good and kept me busy in a positive way.
Let’s begin with the most surprising thing (for me at least): I got through my finals in Math and well, I actually can’t really believe that I’m going to be completely (!) done with my exams in just a few days. It feels all so unreal and most of all, I didn’t dare it to myself. Thinking about my “exhausting” history with Math, it feels almost a bit like a little marvel to me. Now there are just my oral exams in English and Religion left. And then I really are done with my school career! (Can’t say it often enough, feels still weird!)
Besides that, another exciting event is about to happen. My swedish friends will take “Studenten” (the swedish word for taking finals or in German “Matura”) next Friday. And since me and my class are the first ones to take our oral exams, we’re also going to be done by Tuesday, which means me and my dear friend Laura will be able to travel to my beloved second homecountry to celebrate Studenten together with my friends and my former class. This is almost like a little dream coming true, me and my friends talked about this day already two years ago and I didn’t believe I could actually come just because of all my exams. But it seems I’ve got the fortune all on my side in the past two weeks and well, you maybe can tell, I’m beyond happy! There probably won’t be any blogpost until I come back on 20th of June because I just hadn’t the time to prepare some posts, but you can follow me on @lizblick on Instagram until I’ll show you the highlights here on the blog.
Other than that, I have to update you on my little wishlist. Remember the bralette I’ve told you about in my april recap? Unfortunately, it was out of stock when I wanted to purchase it. Fortunately, I found a bralette just as lovely as the ones from troo (you can get a 15% discount there right now!). The bralettes from the Austrian shop Körbchen are handmade by the two owners and the quality and beautiful design is sincerely worth the price. I got the chance to meet one of the owners at this years Feschmarkt, which is basically a local market where mostly small shops from all around Austria are selling their items. Now, you’ve even got the opportunity to buy pieces from Körbchen online. They just started their online shop, which means that not all items are available yet, but at least my favorite one is already online! “Stella” (picture above) is beautifully made and really comfortable. I love the back too, just take a look yourself.
Since I can tick this bralette off my wishlist, time to add a new “wanted”-piece. Can we please agree on that this light pink dress would be the perfect choice for a nice summer evening on the beach?! Just a bit unsure about the size, since this is only produced in xs/s, but it looks too good to not order it and at least try it on…
And as usual, I want to share my five favorite blogposts from May with you.
- Darja from the blog flying away doesn’t only visit wonderful places, she also takes stunning pictures. Her shots from the Red Sand Beach made me wanna travel there so badly as well!
- Useful travel guide from Angie on hellopippa: The best adresses in New York to shop sustainably produced fashion.
- A blog entry from Christine which I agree to 100% with. Why she didn’t like the so extremely hyped series “13 reasons why”: Click here! Definitely worth reading (in German) because I think you shouldn’t just watch the series without actually discussing the impact that it might have on its viewers.
- Jana from bekleidet wrote another important article. She makes a plea to go outside and to experience things instead of just being in your usual work environment day in, day out.
- Not so much of a recommendation because of the topic, but because this is in fact one of my favorite typical Austrian meals. Stef from magnoliaelectric tells you how to make “Kaiserschmarrn mit Apfelmus“. Mhhm, bon appetit!
Hopefully, June is continuing to be as good as it already is. I wish you all a very calm week ahead and just the best until you hear from me again in two weeks!